Guinea already took a step and banned all international fishing activities in its waters days after the overseas development institute released a report indicating the West African states, plagued by illegal fishing could create more jobs and generate billions of dollars to boost their incomes.
- The role of private data platforms in addressing illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing and overfishing
- The great fish robbery that costs Africa billions
- La tragedia de los comunes
- La Unión Europea, cómplice del saqueo de los mares africanos.
- Illegal fishing in West African waters [The Morning Call]